A meal in 2 parts
Step 1- Melt 1/2 tsp. Organic Coconut Oil.
Our chickens are given no drugs, chemical wormers, are not exposed to pesticides, etc. They are kept in large pens and moved to new grass daily. Their food is supplemented with chicken feed & scratch grains. We are hatching our own chicks naturally(with a hen, not an incubator) now! The eggs are not pasteurized, heated or bleached. I rinse them & if necessary wash them off with vinegar & a towel.
Step 4- add an Egg to each bowl.
This pork is from the grocery store. We do raise pigs ourselves, but supplement from the grocery store when necessary.
Jesse is "helping" him :)
- Applicants Read Before Applying
- Puppy Application
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- 8 Laws of Health and Natural Rearing
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to my site about my Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC, AKC-FSS & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions. For our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org