- Puppy Application
- Interested in a Puppy or Dog?
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Natural Rearing- Food
- Natural Rearing- Vaccination Protocol
- Natural Rearing- Veterinary Care
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to our site about Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions and for our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ "Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets" and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org or text 865-293-2858
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Monday, July 7, 2014
|Daisy & Eli getting to know one another.|
FALL LITTER PLANNED. SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW TO GET IN ON THIS ONE TIME ONLY Daisy + Eli LITTER.
Eli is not fully Naturally Reared, but being that CDs are a rare breed and finding a Naturally Reared CD is even rarer, I feel it is better for the male to be CR, than the female, if I must choose. Eli ticks all my other boxes which is why I agreed to mate him with Daisy, in order to keep a female puppy for the future. He is 9 years young and is a very handsome & friendly fellow. He enjoys running through fields, playing in the lake and chasing critters in the woods, as well as laying on his big fluffy bed at home in South-East Tennessee.
The pups from this litter will of course still be Naturally Reared, Dam NR care throughout Pregnancy & whelping, weaned to raw, no chemical or vaccines on/in/around puppies.
When Daisy comes into season, Eli will come & visit and hopefully we will have a beautiful litter of CD puppies 9 weeks later.
|Eli & Daisy hanging out|
Thank You! I look forward to this endeavor and adding to our East Tennessee Dingo Family!