- Puppy Application
- Interested in a Puppy or Dog?
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Natural Rearing- Food
- Natural Rearing- Vaccination Protocol
- Natural Rearing- Veterinary Care
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to our site about Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions and for our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ "Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets" and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org or text 865-293-2858
Friday, June 22, 2018
The evening of Thursday, June 21 Koda surprised us early with a healthy litter of 7 puppies. There are 5 females, 2 males . They are all healthy, active and gorgeous! Once she got over the initial surprise, Koda has become quite the devoted mother.
The 2 piebalds are female, (because I know people will ask, lol). I will post more details about the puppies later on.
You can Like amd follow our Facebook page, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs to see more frequent updates and pictures, even videos.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
It has been a couple of years since we had a litter of puppies at NWCDs, but we are now expecting!!!!
Puppies are due around June 26, 2018. This is an exciting breeding of 2 absolutely beautiful UKC Carolina Dogs. We anticipate these pups will be Fan-tab-u-lous and we have high hopes for this litter.
Both the sire and dam are farm dogs, the sire is a confirmation champion and the dam is the daughter of the current highest ranking Carolina Dog in Barn Hunt (my boy, Cooter).
"Koda" - UKC PR Valdes' Dakotah -is back to us for a limited time, for this one time breeding/whelp.
She is from our 2016 Ellie Mae X Cooter litter. ( UKC PR Tennessee's Ellie Mae & UKC BC Tennessee Whiskey CooterBug, RATM. She is also the Granddaughter of Daisy- UKC PR Banbury's Tennessee Daisy Jane, RATN)
Koda spends her days supervising and guarding the family Landscaping/Nursery business on a 100+ acre farm in central Florida. She is (normally) about 35 pounds and about 18 inches tall at the shoulder.
"Bourbon", UKC CH Swamp Fox Bourbon Whiskey from Swamp Dogs Farm and Rabbitry. He is a Confirmation Champion and also a real life farm dog in South Carolina where they raise Chickens, Rabbits and Carolina Dogs. Bourbon is a well-rounded young CD who frequently goes off-leash hiking and has tried out his speed on the practice Lure- Coursing course, but has not competed at that sport yet, because he's been busy showing off in the Confirmation ring and is also a proven stud. I was very impressed with this handsome boy while he stayed with us for breeding. He was gentle and well-mannered on and off leash, patient with Koda and got along well with my other dogs, livestock and visitors to my home. Bourbon is 19.5 inches tall at the shoulder and about 40 pounds. His previous litters have produced beautiful black and ginger puppies. Swamp Dogs Farm on Facebook
Both dogs are raw fed, and the dam is completely Naturally Reared. Puppies will be completely Naturally Reared and NR homes will take precedence. To find out more about Natural Rearing, cruise around my website a little more, or follow the link above.
If you are interested in a Naturally Reared Carolina Dog puppy from this litter, please read my Information Page then follow the link to the Application Page to get in touch with me with your application.
This may be my last litter for quite some time, my founder dogs are ages 10+ and 8+ and we want to enjoy our time with them and with our granddaughters(4 yrs old, and 2 months old). I will still be active in Carnivore Nutrition and Naturopathic Lifestyle Coaching , Barn Hunt and the general CD world until we have more dogs that are breeding age. So if you want a completely NR Carolina Dog, now is your last chance for awhile.
I hope to hear from you soon!