- Puppy Application
- Interested in a Puppy or Dog?
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Natural Rearing- Food
- Natural Rearing- Vaccination Protocol
- Natural Rearing- Veterinary Care
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to our site about Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions and for our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ "Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets" and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! email@example.com or text 865-293-2858
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
NWCD is accepting applications for this Cooter/Daisy litter. Puppy due date is May 1, 2017. I have several great families waiting already, so if you want a puppy from this litter get your application in soon!
This breeding has in the past produced balanced pups, with absolutely wonderful personalities and great confirmation.
For more information on how I raise my dogs and puppies and the application, see the tabs above, under the website heading.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Only Natural Rearing homes will be considered. No experience is necessary, but commitment to continuing the NR lifestyle for the life of the pup is required. Lifetime mentoring is provided.