Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs.
Great homes with a mind to Natural Care check with us for availability of our next planned litter! Click the tabs below to navigate to a web page for specific information. Also check out our Facebook Page @ Nature's Way Carolina Dogs.
For more information about the Carolina Dog, please visit the official Breed site www.thecarolinadogsociety.com
For rescue/re-homing help, please visit Saving Carolina Dogs Rescue website at http://www.savingcarolinadogs.com/
Welcome to our site about Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs!
Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers!
Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions and for our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn.
Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!!
YouTube@ "Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets"
FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog
on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! email@example.com or text 865-293-2858
Over the next month or so I will be updating some of the pages on this site, moving blog posts over to pages, deleting some posts & adding new ones, to accommodate the new information I have gathered in the past few months.
Please check back often to see what exciting new changes we have made!
I am still taking names for the list for the next planned litter of adorable puppies, so anyone interested in a Naturally Reared Carolina Dog puppy, shoot me an email soon!
1. I am passionate about Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing and want to share the knowledge of how to assist our awesome, rare dogs to not just survive, but to thrive!
2. You must be open & agreeable to learning about & practicing some forms of Natural Rearing(raw food or comparable options, minimal vaccines, limited/no exposure to chemicals (internal or external) & Holistic/Natural Vet care.
3. I do not allow AIR delivery for my puppies, I feel this is too traumatic for them and is no way to begin a relationship with a new person. I prefer puppy families come to pick up their puppies, as this also gives you a chance to meet Daisy & Cooter and your puppy to get a little used to you. If you are a great home and someone I am comfortable with, but just cannot make the trip here or you live across the country, I do know a good ground transport company I can refer you to.
4. Your puppy must be a member of your family, they are pack animals and would not thrive living in a backyard kennel all the time.
5. I am always available to answer your questions, and mentor you about Natural Rearing issues that are new to you, and issues with your CD puppy.
6. You must be paid in full before you leave with your puppy, cash only day of pickup if you have a balance.
7. I am committed to this puppy for its lifetime, if you ever cannot keep it for ANY reason, I will take it back, no questions asked, and find it a good home or keep it myself if need be. I do not want any of my pups to end up in shelters!
8. I do have a waiting list, because I do not breed until after I have sufficient homes for a litter.
9. My pups are eligible for full UKC registration, and have pedigrees back to the founder dogs of the breed, the first dogs caught in the SRS and swamps of GA & SC.
10. You must have some knowledge of dogs & Carolina Dogs in particular. CDs are not for everyone, but ARE the best dogs on Earth!