- Applicants Read Before Applying
- Puppy Application
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- 8 Laws of Health and Natural Rearing
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to my site about my Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC, AKC-FSS & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions. For our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! email@example.com
Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
You have noticed your dog being itchy all the time. Your dog has a dull or oily coat, hot-spots, low energy for its age, or God forbid, some worse health problem. You have researched the possible reasons and have come to realize that these symptoms could be caused by the dog food you have been feeding, even if it is one of the more expensive “premium” brands.
You want to make the switch, but it is so overwhelming… your vet does not support feeding raw or even knows next to nothing about canine nutrition except what the dog food companies have ‘taught’ him. …So what do you do to get started?