Happy 10th Birthday to my 💙dog Cooter! 🕯️🎂🍖🎉🎈🎁💙🎈🐾🐕🐶💙
BC Tennessee Whiskey CooterBug, RATM, FDC. He has his Master Title in Barn Hunt, Farm Dog Certification, retired HABIT therapy dog at an Alzheimer's facility and the Ruff Reading program. I've always said the only thing holding him back is me, but we learn together and he is happy as long as I am with him.
He is my heart, my healer and my teacher. He is always teaching me and others. He is a wonderful ambassador for his breed. Whatever I ask of him, he is eager to do it, whether it is hunting rats, checking for snakes, herding livestock, walking, watching over puppies or humans, hiking, searching for things, watching Cody's football practices, riding in the car, swimming, or just laying on the couch.
He is not perfect, I am not perfect, but we are always better together! I couldn't ever ask for a better sidekick.
Here's to 10 more years Bug!
- Applicants Read Before Applying
- Puppy Application
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- 8 Laws of Health and Natural Rearing
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to my site about my Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC, AKC-FSS & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions. For our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! email@example.com