I just want to say that ANYONE that owns a dog (or especially more than one) needs a SHARK 2 in 1 Vac-then-Steam. I do not get any money or other considerations for promoting this product. I just believe in passing on tips that work.
This thing is GREAT! it is easy to use, lightweight, plenty strong & durable. I am not easy on any appliances or tools I own, so if something makes it at my house, it is truly a good product! It does great at vacuuming and switches quickly & easily over to the steam cleaner option. It has gotten my kitchen floor cleaner than it has been in years and without the use of toxic chemicals, actually with only water!
the only con I have found is that it dont have good suction unless it is flat on the floor. If it is flat, it does pick up even somewhat large/heavy objects like pebbles and candy wrappers, dirt clods etc.
Here is link to the Shark site and the specific product I have: http://www.sharkclean.com/Shark-MV2010-Vac-Then-Steam/ . I got mine at Wal-mart and I think I paid less than it is listed on this site, I think I paid about $129.00.
- Applicants Read Before Applying
- Puppy Application
- About Susan & Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Naturally Rearing Puppies, Conception to 8 Weeks of Age
- 8 Laws of Health and Natural Rearing
- Healthy Wild - Carolina Dogs as God Intended
- LINKS PAGE for Carolina Dogs and Natural Rearing Topics
- Switching Your Kibble-Fed Dog Over to a Healthy Raw Diet
About Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Susan Lewelling, Nature's Way Carolina Dogs
- Seymour, Tennessee, United States
- Welcome to my site about my Naturally Reared Carolina Dogs! Carolina Dogs are a relatively new, rare breed recognized by the UKC, AKC-FSS & ARBA, and are quite possibly America's own indigenous wild dog. CDs make wonderful companions, athletes, hunters, and bedwarmers! Natural Rearing is the philosophy wherein we raise our dogs and puppies by following the 8 Laws of Health, employing Biologically Appropriate Raw Food and no toxic chemicals on, in or around our dogs. We have found this way of life fosters balance, health and longevity in our beloved companions. For our puppies, we welcome homes that have a very similar philosophy about dog rearing, or wish to learn. Check us out, follow us and share us in other places!!! YouTube@ Susan NaturesWayCarolina Dogs NaturesWayPets and FaceBook @ https://www.facebook.com/mycarolinadog on Twitter @https://twitter.com/NaturesWayCDs Thank you so much for visiting our site, feel free to leave us a comment or send us an email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Dog Owners Need a Shark!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment